Bronx Community Relief Fund Application
- The Bronx Community Relief Effort provides grant assistance to Bronx Nonprofits that have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our focus is on supporting organizations that have a deep commitment to the people of The Bronx;
- Prioritizing organizations led by members of the communities they serve;
- Using a Bronx Community Foundation Racial Equity Lens
- Eligible grantees include Bronx Nonprofits with budgets less than $2,000,000.
- Organizations may apply for a $25,000 or a $12,500 grant; the size of the awards will be at the discretion of the committee;
- Additional consideration will be given to Nonprofits that may not already have access to traditional networks of support in the NYC and National philanthropic systems.
- Note, any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.
Who is this grant for?
Nonprofit organizations that have a deep commitment to the people of The Bronx.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit your application.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- Once your application is formally submitted, no further editing will be allowed. Please be sure to submit a complete application.
- Any files uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.
- Your data is held in strict confidentiality. We do not sell or communicate your information to any mailing lists or third parties. You will never be asked about your immigration status or the immigration status of employees.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- If necessary, the application can be filled out on a smartphone or tablet, and any files needing to be uploaded can be emailed to: NonprofitGrants@theBronx.org
Grant recipients will be selected solely on the basis of the eligibility. Each grant applicant will be screened for compliance with the eligibility and application requirements on an objective and nondiscriminatory basis (regardless religion, gender, ethnic origin, race or sexual orientation) by the Bronx Community Foundation Nonprofit Grants Committee.
- Have copies of business documents ready (most recent tax forms, leases, mortgage, utility bills, etc).
- If possible, please use a laptop or desktop computer, as file uploads may not work on some mobile devices. If you have trouble uploading file, please try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox). You can also email attachments to: NonprofitGrants@theBronx.org
I applied, now what? Next Steps
- Thank you for submitting your application. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis with the goal of getting you an answer as quickly as possible. Please allow 3-6 weeks for the review and selection process. A Bronx Community Foundation team member will contact you should we need clarity regarding your application.
If you experience technical difficulties applying or uploading documents, please contact email@example.com.